ARAD welcomes volunteers interested in learning about recovery, in order to help those with substance use disorders at the residential treatment center.
Those who volunteer will undergo a background check and will receive training prior to contact with clients.
- Being a volunteer recovery mentor
- Leading or assisting with recreational activities, such as cooking, gardening, art projects, volleyball, walking in Medi-Park and other hobbies and physical exercise
- Assisting with group outings to local attractions
- Leading Bible study or non-religious spiritual study
- Assisting clients with finding a job
- Teaching technology skills
- Assisting with office work
Volunteer Positions – Information and Application